Since we have read the book “The Secret of Perfect Living” I have been focusing on the brighter side of life. Every day I like so say “Thankyou” to at least 10 experiences.
Here I thought that I would share 50 Things That I Am Grateful For:-
1. My Boys laughter. One of my boys has the most wicked laughter – I love it when he really gets into a big belly laugh!
2. My boys hugs. Our youngest boys has the most magical hug. He holds on really tight, gives a great squeeze and doesn’t like to let go.
3. Clean Sheets. Sounds weird but I love going to bed with clean. Clean Sheets…. they smell so good and feel so good.
4. Water. I love drinking water. It’s amazing how much better I feel when I dink about 3 litres of water.
5. Eating yummy vegetarian dishes. Especially spicy curry dishes.
6. Watching my boys swimming in the pool. They have so much fun playing in the water.
7. Listening to my boys talking. Gosh they have the most amazing imagination.
8. Seeing and being with my older son. He is so much taller than me, and is a fine young man.
Love Saying Thankyou!
9. Having a morning coffee. David makes coffee with organic plunder fair trade coffee – making
it a certain way (I have tried but I can’t make it the same way!) and brings it to me in bed every morning.
10. Going for a “Mud” walk by my three younger boys and watching their crazy adventures as they build platforms over the water!
11. Lazy Mornings – especially when everyone is laying in bed fast asleep. Then they all slowly wake up and we start the day slowly.
12. Watching my boys having fun. I love it when our boys get along and we are all having fun – it’s the hi-light of my day!
13. One of my boys saying “I Love You Mummy” at the most funniest times of the day
14. Reading other families journeys. I love that there is families out there that are so brave/courageous and give us so much inspiration.
15. Going to the beach. Watching my boys make the most amazing sand castles.
16. Focusing on my boys amazing funny personalities. I so wished that I had written down what they used to say when they were little – things like “We can’t have carpet in our house because we will end up with Carpet Snakes”
17. When I don’t have washing to do for one day. I love it when I have one day break.
18. My boys smiles. They light up their whole face and make me smile
19. Watching my boys play board games. They all work out who is going to go first. Who is going to be the banker, and how to help the younger ones stay playing in the game
20. Our amazing ability to win prizes lately. We have won so many prizes – and we are so very grateful to the bloggers who we are connecting with! Thanking you for your gifts.
21. Roses. I Love Roses. They remind me of my late Grandma
22. Date Nights. About once a month (sometimes longer) we have a date night where we get to have much-needed one-on-one time together without kids.
23. Going for walks along the beach.
We Are So Lucky!
24. Spending quality one-on-one time with our boys
25. Listening to our boys talk about what they want to be doing when they grow up….One wants to fish all day, one wants to own a Farm, one wants to own a Zoo 🙂
26. Going fishing with my boys. I am not into fishing but they are and they have such a good time
27. Blogging – I love Blogging. Its my online diary, my passion, my hobby!
28. Growing my hair. I love having my hair grow long without putting any hair dye into it.
29. Dreaming. I am so grateful that I am able to dream about our new way of living the simple lifestyle and dreaming about all of the places we are going to go to!
30. Having coffee/cake/chats with great friends. I am so grateful for when I can speak with other adults.
31. Our Motorhome. I love our old school bus.
32. Smoothies. We have the most amazing healthy smoothies every morning. I am so grateful that I was introduced to these “Green Smoothies” by a great blogging friend!
33. Going for a Bike Ride. Which sounds really weird because I can’t remember the last time I went for a bike ride and I don’t even own a bike!
34. Eating my favorite meal. At the moment my favorite is “Curry Beans”
35. Setting Goals and achieving them. It’s the best feeling ever.
36. Read Wealth Creation Books. Love reading books that expand my Mind.
37. Meeting new people who are living a different lifestyle. Especially like connecting with other bloggers.
38. Taking Photos. I am so happy when I have a Camera in hand and I play with the settings. Trying out Black and While Shots on my camera is so much fun.
39. Eating dinner together outside. It’s such a great way for all of us to spend time together. Sharing our day and answering our boys questions that they have about their day.
40. Chocolate. I love Chocolate. I am grateful for the times I give into my cravings and have good quality dark chocolate.
41. Reading real life stories. A life story gives me so much inspiration and hope that anything is possible.
42. Having a clean kitchen. I love it when my kitchen has bench space, dishes are washed and put away!
43. Spending time with my brothers. I love it when I get to see my younger brothers.
44. Travelling on a Plane. Not the Plane ride itself, but arriving at the destination, exploring a new place.
45. Watching my boys invent something. They love making things that are so crazy, so dangerous and our there, pushing the boundaries of “Why Cant It Be Made”!!
46. Listening to music. It makes my day to listen to good music that I can enjoy.
47. Being happy. I love being happy within and smiling all day long.
48. How I feel deeply. That is who I am – I feel with my heart and I love that I am passionate about what I believe in !
49. Having my hair done. I love going to the hair dresser to have my hair washed, cut, styled and dried. Saying that I haven’t done that in over 9 months!
50. Shopping. I was born to Shop. I am so grateful that I love Shopping. Love looking for a Bargain and Buying something that we need at a great Price!
There are many more things that I am Grateful For.
This was fun thinking of things to say “Thanks For” and finding 50 Things That I Am Grateful For.
I have written before about the topic “Grateful” – read more about that at “What Are You Grateful For“
What Are You Grateful For?