You might be wondering if you read the words right! There is nothing wrong with your eyes because its true. But at the same time is different.
Living In A Motor-home Advantages
- Less Housework – Love living the simple lifestyle!
- Limited Storage so everything has to be put away
- Spend quality time and quantity time with each other
- We can move house when we want to another view
- We get to show our boys the real world
- We have more experiences together
- We get to sleep longer or at least some of our boys do!
We finally have a Christmas Decorations in our Motorhome!
Living In A Motorhome Disadvantages
- Smaller spaces so we only buy what we can carry – no bulk buying!
- Less personal space/personal time
- No where to go when it rains
- Limited Storage space for cold food – cant buy large items as we only have a small freezer
So easy to keep this kitchen clean!
Living In A Home Advantages
- More storage space
- More personal space
- More places to play when its not too hot or raining
- Easier to entertain family and friends
Our family home in D’aguilar (which is out near Woodford!)
Living In A Home Disadvantages
- Too much storage space so you end up with too much un-necessary stuff!
- Too much that needs cleaning
- Have to stay in one spot!
- Too much that needs replacing, fixing, upgrading or needs maintenance
- Mortgage payments or high rent costs
- No time for quality/quantity for each other as there is always something to do!
- If you want to decorate the house the cost is higher then decorating a motorhome 🙂
Our Big kitchen in our house – we sold this home to live in a Motorhome!
There are many reasons why I prefer to live in A Motorhome. The advantages are many compared to living in a home.
The advantages of living in a Motorhome makes it all worthwhile! We are living “Outside The Box” – Living a Different Life!
What Do You Like About Living in a Motorhome?
What Do You Like About Living in a Home?