After the most funniest day ever last Friday trying to get home and having a crazy story to share about my Road Trip Home I got to thinking…its about time for New Life On The Road to have another Competition. This is a competition with a difference…there is no first place as a winner but you all will be winners! Are you ready for your Road Trip Home story to be shared?
Road Trip Home Competition
After driving home on Good Friday from 8.30 am till 10.30 pm I so had to share my crazy Road Trip Home with a vlog. If you did miss what happened while I was trying to get home from Brisbane then here it is again……
I started to think about why I had the most different experience (adventure) with driving home, and what was meant to come from such a day! So I got to thinking (oh no you say!!) and I have decided to hold a Road Trip Home Competition. A competition with a twist. Here is a brief outline of what you need to do to join in the competition – oh and by the way its free to join in!!
Road Trip Home Competition Guidelines
- Write a story with about 500-700 words
- Use one Keyword for your story and focus on including that keyword at least 2-3 % per how many words you do write
- Write with SEO techniques in mind…..if you are not sure what I mean the let me know because I can point you in the direction of the correct SEO techniques to use when writing for the Road Trip Home Competition.
- The story can be true or make believe
- Have your name at the bottom of the story (I so do not like reading blogs that have no name to them because then I am not sure who to direct a comment to!!!)
- Link to your Blog Site or Website so that I can direct our traffic onto your site
- I will use SEO techniques that I use when I post a blog so your traffic should (no guarantee!!) increase
- As many stories as you like are allowed to be submitted.
- Remember to start the post off with “Road Trip Home”…..then include what you would like but make sure you are polite with your title!!!
- Add your own photos if you like or search for free images here.
- Use a story that you can relate to your own blog (posts) or create a story with a keyword that visitors are searching for. I highly recommend using Google Keyword Tool Tracker for working out if your story title will attract viewers.
- Reply below here if you are interested in sharing your Road Trip Home story and touch base on New Life On The Road fanpage so that I know you have left me a comment. That way you will not be left out of this Road Trip Home Competition.
- If you are new to the Internet and blogging then you are still able to enter – submit your story and I will edit the story so that it is formatted correctly. That way google will love your story, and I will be able to show you with a few changes how to write your future blog posts!
All Winners For Road Trip Home Stories
So no there is no first prize this time – but you are guaranteed a spot as a guest writer here at New Life On The Road. Every day our traffic is climbing so your prize will be expose for your own blog/website and a great story to share. The funnier your story the more times I will share it around on the Internet!!
So get your ideas together, get your writing fingers ready and comment below to let me know you are interested in entering the Road Trip Home Competition. Remember to read the guidelines above because I so want to make sure all of your stories are featured here! Also remember to stop by New Life On The Road Fan Page, leave a comment that you are interested in being a guest writer and I will be able to touch base with you!
New Life on the Road
PS:- May all of your wonderful Road Trip Home Stories be the best!