As we are madly getting ready to take our life on the road in Rose The Lifestyle Challenge Bus I thought I would do a quick update. Covering everything that David is doing/has done and how the Motorhome is looking with David trying to get it all completed before we hit the road!
Rose The Lifestyle Challenge Bus – Quick Update
To get Rose on the road David is working very late at night, and up early each morning working on fixing up the Motorhome so we can leave to travel around Australia. After posting about our quick update video about what we are packing/selling off/taking with us – I thought a quick update video of the inside of Rose The Lifestyle Challenge Bus was needed! So here is the latest news….
- Three New Windows have been put in.
- Safety Switch has been added.
- Wiring is added throughout the bus ceiling and walls.
- New PowerPoint’s have been added on the inside and the outside.
- Insulation in the ceiling and walls have been added
- New walls are now in at the back of the bus
- David has pulled out the stove so that he can place Stainless steel on the surrounding walls
- The lounge chairs have been pulled out so that David can build new ones (that will have seat belts)
- Cupboards have been built above the stove and near where the wash basin/washing machine is going to be placed
- Carpet has been pulled out of the main bedroom
- Ceiling replaced towards the front of the bus as it was all water damaged.
- Wardrobe (half of the wardrobe) has been attached to the wall at the back of Rose
- Colorbond Sheeting on the outside of the bus
- Front corner of the bus has been taken off and David is in the process of making another one!
- Floor fixed near the Double Bed
- Back window rubber has been replaced
What Still Needs To Be Done Before Rose The Lifestyle Challenge Bus Is Ready
- Two more windows to be put in
- Fly Screen/Door needs to be put in
- Front W indows and small side window rubber needs replacing
- Bunk beds finished off
- Flooring in the bus
- New lounge chairs with seat belts
- Surrounds of the windows made with fiberglass
- Marine Carpet on the ceiling
- Main double bed to be repaired
- Adding a washing machine and wash basin
So that is our Quick Update for Rose The Lifestyle Challenge Bus – hopefully I will have another Quick Update soon with more progress. So looking forward to getting our life on the road and traveling around Australia – yet with all this rain we are having we might have to float around Australia 🙂