Welcome to the New Life On The Road Competition update – where I reveal a list of those that have entered into the competition to name our bus for the next 12 months. If you do not see your website here and/or your Nickname here then please jump onto the Facebook Fan page and add your details.
New Life On The Road Competition Rules And Conditions
For the rules and conditions (for those that have not seen them or forgotten them) jump over to here and play catch-up. I am so going to be very careful for what I ask for next time!! I have to say that at the end of this competition it sure will be challenging to choose only one nick name. Every time another blog post entry comes in with another different story and a brand new nickname, I think “Gosh This Is IT”….that is the name I want. Then I look at my list and I wonder if I will ever be able to choose. Do you think the bus could have more than one Nick Name?
New Life On The Road Competition Video Update
Thanking those that have entered into the competition and here is the list of entries:-
- John Wood – with his very creative website The Petrolhead Blog. His brilliant post entry “Life on the Road“and his nickname “The Woodford”
- Kama J.Frankling and their post entry “A Family, A Bus and a New Life On the Road” The Happy Migrant is a wonderful website set up for all those that move from country to country or place to place – The Happy Migrant with the nickname “The Abundance Bus”
- Willem Broekers – with a great blog on Making Money Secrets Revealed – Makinhg Moolahs and his idea of a nickname “Trusty Woods Carrier”
- John Davis and his Enriching Mindset Blog with his post entry “Adventures of the Rose” and his groovy Nickname “The Rose”
- Sue McDonald with her website Internet Marketing by Sue McDonald and her post entry “Adventure Time” and her wonderful nickname “Busy Lizzie”
- Jackie Stenhouse has a great website set up Creative Women Online. Jackie post “Traveling With Kids” and her catchy nickname “Packed to the Rafters”
- Jenny Locke helpful website Composting Tips and the post entry “Apartment Composting Tips” and the great nickname “Lady”
- Benji Leggate with the most amazing website Margaret River Guide and his post entry “A New Life On The Road” – Benji is cheeky….he has entered two great names to cover the basis of our bus being a boy or a girl!! With “Harrison” for the boy and “Bertha” for being a girl 🙂
So if you have entered your post from your website and have your nickname in the New Life on the Road Competition entry then I send out a huge THANK YOU to you wonderful people. If you are yet to enter then get your thinking cap on and get your create juices flowing – send in your nickname idea to the facebook fan page. Remember you can enter more than once!!
So looking forward to giving our bus a new name and letting you all know on New Life On The Road who will be the winner. The competition closes on Sunday 28th November 2010 at 5.30pm AEST so you still have five more days to be in the running. There will be one amazing prize for the winner.