Normally I blog about our family, or products that we use, or services that we recommend, or places that we visit. But I am starting to wonder…what do you want to read about? What do you want our family to write about? Do you want to hear from our kids, or more posts from David, or more blog posts about our family?
Glass House Mountains – this is where we lived last year!
What about if I blog about our everday…is that something that you would like to know about? Normally I use SEO techniques to find a keyword so that people who are searching the web will find our blog!
But this time I am joining in on the fun of 30 Days of Indie Travel! Where each day there is a new keyword to write with. This time I am writing about We Love Learning From You!
What We Love Learning From You
Our boys visiting Australia Zoo 2010
Do you know that we are living in our Motorhome full-time, and we can never see ourselves living in a house ever again. Only because my home is now on wheels. But there is so much that we have learnt since we started this journey. Do you realise that before we had this blog, before we had this bus, that I was (still am!) a very shy person
Did you know that if you had of told me that this would become my life I would have laughed at you!
10 Things That We Love Learning About Travelling
- We Love Learning about being more patience….I had to learn this skill very quickly because living in a Motorhome means that we have limited space to move around
- To be more flexible as we travel Australia
- Cameron’s thoughts about what he loves learning “I love the school work, environment, mountain climbing, and cooking”
- Kyle thoughts about what he loves to learn about ”Australia Zoo, Fishing, Having parties and making fruit salad”
- Zacs thoughts about what he loves about learning “Learning from reading books instead of sitting in a class room”
- We love learning about your family through blogs and comments here
- We love connecting with other families that are travelling Australia or overseas
- We love learning that there is more to life then what we were living
- We love learning from you how to travel safely
- We love hearing from our readers on our Facebook fanpage, at twitter, YouTube and at New Life on the Road
What Do You Love Learning About?
We Love Learning to trust our older son knows what he wants!
Do you have friends that you connect with, and who help you to move your life forward?
Do you follow a program that teachers about the mindset?
What Do You Love Learning About? I watch my boys every day and I love learning about life from them! Kids are so smart, they get what is important in life. They understand what life is all about. Wonder why us adults go through life without believing in ourselves? Wonder why us adults stop listening to our kids? Maybe the next Prime Minister of Australia should be a kids…a kid that is under 12 years of age.
Do You Believe in Yourself?
Why under the age of 12? Simply because kids under a certain age know what they want in life, they know what is important to life and they believe in themselves no matter what!
This has been fun…writing from the heart, and connecting with you. I love writing about topics that I can relate to. It’s actually so much easier to write about my thoughts, without having to think about my words. That is when I am able to flow with my writing, and when I could easily keep on writing.
Sometimes I do struggle with my writing, but usually it’s because I am writing about a topic that I not familiar with, or because I can’t think of something to say.
We Love Learning From You About Travel
Since I have started to follow a few (ok LOTS!!!) travelling blogs I have learnt so much…we love learning from you all about life, travel, family, cost of living, a new way of life, gratitude, lifestyle, what is important to your life, friendship, love, kindness, compassion, your reasons why you are travelling, your love of adventure and so much more….It sure has been a ride and then more! We follow your travels and your family stories….for that we say Thank You.
What Do You Love Learning From Others?
This is part of the “30 Days of Indie Travel” from BootsnAll. If you want to join in on the fun (it’s not too late!) where they give you a different word to write about for the month of November, then you need to read more about the details and requirements so that you can join in on the fun!