Where ever you are in Australia, overseas, on a plane, travelling in a Motohrome – or even staying at home – we would like to take this time to wish you all a Merry Chrismtas And A Safe Holiday.
Wishing You All A Merry Christmas
Where did the year go? Is it because I am getting older – or is it because our life gets faster? Whatever it is – the year 2011 went far too quickly.
Kyle was so excited – his Grandparents have a xmas tree!
If we were to re-cap our year in a time frame there would be too much to write here! So I will try to remember the major things that happened for our family….
- We moved in January 2011 to Bundaberg in our Motorhome to finish renovating it!
- Before we moved we sold off nearly every thing – what little amount we do have is in our shipping container.
- It took as way longer then we thought to get it done! We spent 7 months in Bundy – far too long in one place!
- We drove back down to the Sunshine Coast in September to support our older son getting into the navy – he got in far quicker then we ever thought possible.
- David was so itchy to get back to work so he walked into Suncoast Caravan Service and had a job the next day.
- We are still renovating our Motorhome (I think there will always be something to do!)
- I won a Trip to Melbourne and was able to attend a cocktail event – gosh it was so nice to dress up. I was also so very lucky to be able to visit my son while down there.
- We have visited some amazing places lately – Barra Fishing Farm was our boys hi-light.
- Our second son was able to have his dream Birthday come true – he got to jump out of a perfectly good plane and fall from 14,000 feet – yes the parachute opened up!
- Instead of going South like we had planned, we are back in Bundy for the Christmas Holidays. For that I am so very grateful because our older son is with us for Christmas – we are a family of seven again!
- We are heading South early next year….will have more about that soon :0
That was our year 2011 – a lot has happened in one year!
If you are travelling this year on the roads please take your time.
From the Woody Family to yours….We Wish You All A Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2012!
Our five Woody Boys together!
So sorry about the quality of the photo – this is our first every Santa photo where they have used the wrong type of flash for indoors!
If I had more time I would have gone to another shopping centre for another photo – but as I was lucky enough to get all five of our boys together in one photo I was not game enough to ask my boys to go back (as well as not having anymore time)
We also purchased something different this year!
Instead of buying too many gifts for our boys we brought them a goat!
Now it’s not what you are thinking…….
We Brought Another Family A Goat For Christmas!
And for David’s Parents we brought them a Duck! Not sure that they wanted one for xmas…..
At least it was a duck for a wonderful family that needs one!
Wishing You A Merry Christmas And A Safe Holiday – if you are travelling on the roads…take it easy!
Thanking you all for your amazing wonderful support. Each and every one of you mean so much to our family.
Sending you lots of love for a magical Christmas Day.
How Was Your Christmas Day?