New Life on the Road has held a competition for a Nickname for our bus. The last two weeks there have been many wonderful enteries and great nicknames for the good old girl (The bus I mean!) but now its crunch time. Due to 10 different names that all rock; David and I can not decide on which name to choose so we have a Nickname Competition Survey to help us decide.
New Life On the Road Nicknames
- John Wood – Blog/Website…The Petrolhead Blog– Nickname “The Woodford”
- Kama Frankling – Blog/Website The Happy Migrant – Nickname “The Abundance Bus”
- Willem Broekers – Blog/Website Making Moolahs – Nickname “Trusty Woods Carrier”
- John David – Blog/Website Enriching Mindset Blog – Nickname “The Rose”
- Sue McDonald – Blog/Website Internet Marketing – Nickname “Adventure Time”
- Jackie Stenhouse – Blog/Website Creative Women Online – Nickname “Packed to the Rafters”
- Jenny Locke – Blog/Website Composting Tips – Nickname “Lady”
- Benji Leggate – Blog/Website Margaret River Guide – Nickname “Harrison” or “Bertha”
- Ron and Sue Windred – Blog/Website Wholly Metaphysical – Nickname “Our Bucket List”
- Willem Broekers – Blog/Website Making Moolahs – Nickname “The Lifestyle Challenge Bus”
Nickname Competition Survey
So we have 10 amazing nicknames but only one can be choosen. Both David and I like so many different names, and if we could we would have all 10 names for the bus!! Would that work? Oh all right we have to come up with one name so are asking what you would like for our bus with a Nickname Competition Survey that will only take a few moments to complete. Once we have the results in and there is at least one nickname that has the most votes hopefully our family will be all clear with what name we would like to have on the side of our bus. Remember the bus will be traveling around Australia with the Nickname printed onto the bus, so we are taking our time to decide on one name!
If you have not entered the Free Nickname Competition you are still able to be part of our Bus Nickname with entering the Nickname Competition Survey…… Click here to take survey
Looking forward to comparing the answers to the questions and having a great name for our old girl. So very grateful for all your time, your nickname choices and your time to complete the survey.
New Life on the Road