My all time favorite dish is Chicken Fettuccine, its way better cooked on our Choofer but unfortunately we are not allowed to cook any meals on it due to being too close to the Petrol Station!
Stupid rules but I reckon they are made up by one of the residents who happened to get upset by the smoke that was created one night when David started cooking on it!!
Cause I asked the Petrol Station if he had any idea if we were allowed to cook on a open flame where we are parked, and he came out to look at our Motorhome location….and he thought it was a crazy rule!!!
Sorry for going off track…
Here is Our Secret Recipe.
David’s Recipe :: First Time Ever Shared Online!!!
1 Onion – Sliced
4 Carrots – Thinly Sliced
1 Red Capsicum – Sliced
3 Stalks of Celery – Sliced
Zucchini – Sliced
200 grams Mushroom – Sliced
2 Cloves of Crushed Garlic
1 head of Broccoli – cut into pieces
Chicken Breast – 500 gram feeds our family of six – Sliced into Strips
600ml Thickened Cream
1 packet of Fettuccine
1 -2 Teaspoons of Chicken Stock Powder
1 Teaspoon of Salt
1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper
2 Tablespoons of Whole Grain Mustard
1. Put a large saucepan of salted water onto boil.
2. Add pasta when boiling.
3. In a large frying pan Brown the Chicken Strips. Remove from the Pan and set aside.
4. Add the Onions, Carrot, Capsicum and Celery to the Pan. Cook for Four Minutes.
5. Add the Chicken, Garlic, Mushrooms and Broccoli. Cook for a further three minutes.
6. Add the Cream, Salt, Pepper, Stock Powder and Mustard. Cook stirring until cream thickens.
7. Drain the Pasta.
8. Top with The Chicken Mixture and serve up immediately.
ENJOY your Chicken Fettuccine.
Please share this recipe around with family and friends……you can add any vegetables you wish to make it your Chicken Fettuccine, and you can change ingredients to make it Gluten Free.
Let us know if you make this recipe ~ would love to hear from you!
Thanking you for following our Journey.
New Life on the Road.
Here Are Previous Munching Monday Meals ::