My all time favorite meal is Curry Vegetables. David cooks a mean Green Thai or Red Thai Vegetarian Curry, and yet last week I decided to cook it!!
Green Thai Vegetarian Curry ::
Easy Yummy Meal ~
Perfect for the Whole Family!
1- 2 onion
As much garlic as you like
1 punnet of Mushrooms
1 packets of Stir Fry Frozen Vegetables (or use any veggies you have in the fridge)
Frozen Beans/Frozen Pea/Frozen Corn
2 Tins of Coconut Cream
Green Thai Curry Paste
Brown Rice – we cook enough up for six people.
Can Also Be Made With Red Curry Paste ~
We use this brand because it is the only one without any nasty ingredients!!
Sugar Palm ~
Makes this recipe!
1. Spray the Frying Pan (or Wok)
2. Put a Big Saucepan with water on to boil. When bubbling add the Brown Rice.
3. Brown the onion and garlic and mushrooms
4. Add the Frozen Vegetables, cook for a few minutes (until no longer frozen)
5. Add the two tins of Coconut Cream
6. Add 2 Heaped Tablespoons of Green Thai Curry Paste. Add what you think your family would be able to handle regards how spicy you like it!!!
7. Grate 2 squares of Palm Sugar into the Vegetarian Mixture.
8. Cook Brown Rice per instructions – we use the quick boil method. Stir and keep an eye on it so that it does not burn to the bottom of the pan!!!
9. Once the Rice is cooked, and the Vegetarian Mixture is thickened your dinner is ready.
Cooking times – about 30-40 minutes!!!
Prep time – 10 or so minutes (Cutting up of onion and crushed garlic)
Enjoy with a Favorite Glass of Wine, or even your favorite Beer.
Of course don’t let your kids drink your favorite!!!
Enjoy Your Easy Meal.
Have You Tried Green Thai Vegetarian Curry With Brown Rice?
New Life on the Road.
PS :: Here are the Previous Munching Monday Meals ::